Version 2 - Current Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Planning Act 2016
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
Schedule 1 Definitions
SC1.1 Use definitions
- Use definitions have a particular meaning for the purpose of the planning scheme.
- Any use not listed in Table SC1.1.2 column 1 is an undefined use.
- Note—Development comprising a combination of defined uses is not considered to be an undefined use.
- A use listed in Table SC1.1.2 column 1 has the meaning set out beside that term in column 2.
- The use definitions listed here are the definitions used in this planning scheme.
- Column 3 of Table SC1.1.2 identifies examples of the types of activities that are consistent with the use identified in column 1.
- Column 4 of Table SC1.1.2 identifies examples of activities that are not consistent with the use identified in column 1.
- Columns 3 and 4 of Table SC1.1.2 are not exhaustive lists.
- Uses listed in Table SC1.1.2 columns 3 and 4 that are not listed in column 1; do not form part of the definition.