Version 2 - Current Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Planning Act 2016
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
SC6.6 Beecher/Burua constant flow precinct
The purpose of this planning scheme policy is to:
- Provide the guidelines for development within the Beecher/Burua constant flow precinct with respect to water capacity and future development potential.
This planning scheme policy applies to Development applications for a Reconfiguration of a Lot where within the Beecher/Burua constant flow precinct.
The water infrastructure network within the Defined water supply area of Beecher and Burua is a Constant flow water supply network. Development outside of the projected levels will place increased demands on the existing water supply network and ultimately affect the expected future performance of the potable water infrastructure. The control of development is required to achieve the desired standard of service and to ensure that there is sufficient water capacity available. To achieve this control, water modelling and analysis has been undertaken to understand the maximum capacity of the supply network.
SC6.6.4 Water capacityand future development potential
As a result of the water modelling and analysis, Table 22.214.171.124 provides the available capacity for the Beecher/Burua constant flow precinct in terms of available developable lots. The table is the primary tool used for achieving compliance with the Rural residential zone code with respect to demonstrating available water capacity within the water supply network.
|Registered lots||Approved lots (not yet registered)||Available lots for development|
Note—Table 126.96.36.199 will continuously be reviewed in accordance with development activity.