Version 2 - Current Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Planning Act 2016
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
5.5.15 Special purpose zone
Table 5.5.15—Special purpose zone
|Use||Categories of development and assessment||Assessment benchmarks for assessable development and requirements for accepted development|
Outdoor sport and recreation
|In all circumstances||
Other development codes:
*Note—Assessment may be triggered through other legislation.
For a substation, if undertaken by an electrical entity.
Otherwise, where undertaken by a public sector entity.
|Telecommunications facility||Accepted development subject to requirements|
|If complying with the relevant accepted development acceptable outcomes.||
|If located in the Gladstone Airport Precinct |
|Air services||Accepted development|
|Development approval is not required.||Not applicable|
Any other use not listed in this table.
Any use listed in the table as Code Assessment and not complying with the criteria in the 'Categories of development and assessment' column.
Any other undefined use.
|The planning scheme|