Version 2 - Current Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Planning Act 2016
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
5.5.25 Conservation zone
Table 5.5.25—Conservation zone
|Use||Categories of development and assessment||Assessment benchmarks for assessable development and requirements for accepted development|
Food and drink outlet
Nature based tourism
|In all circumstances||
Other development codes:
*Note—Assessment may be triggered through other legislation.
|Development approval is not required.||Not applicable|
Any other use not listed in this table.
Any use listed in the table as Code Assessment and not complying with the criteria in the 'Categories of development and assessment' column.
Any other undefined use.
|The planning scheme|