Version 2 - Current Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Planning Act 2016
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
SC6.2 Engineering design
Short Title – The planning scheme policy may be cited as the Engineering Design PSP.
The purpose of the planning scheme policy is to provide guidance to applicants on the required relevant Engineering and development design standard documents that are to be utilised for development.
SC6.2.3 Legislative authority
This planning scheme policy is made under the relevant requirements section 22(1) of the Planning Act 2016 and the associated requirements of Queensland Planning Provisions version 4. Relationship to the Gladstone Planning Scheme: Our Place Our Plan.
This Planning Scheme Policy is referred to in a number of Codes within the Planning Scheme and reference is made to the most recently adopted version of each document at a particular point in time.
Terms used in the planning scheme policy are defined in Schedule 1—Definitions.
SC6.2.5 Documents included in this policy include:
- The Capricorn Municipal Development Guidelines (including Standard Drawings and Specifications, Construction Specifications and Procedures, Design Specifications and Purchase Specifications as they relate to Gladstone Regional Council).
- Adopted Infrastructure Contribution Policy.
- Build Over or Adjacent to Council Services Policy.
- Rural Roads—Construction of Roads in Rural Areas Policy.
- Water—Metered Standpipe (Mobile & Fixed) and Hydrant Usage Policy.
- Water—Direct Connection of Pumps to Council Water Network Policy.