Version 1 - Superseded Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
5.5.15 Special purpose zone
Table 5.5.15—Special purpose zone
|Use||Level of assessment||Assessment criteria|
Outdoor sport and recreation
|In all circumstances||
Other development codes:
*Note—Assessment may be triggered through other legislation.
For a substation, if undertaken by an electrical entity.
Otherwise, where undertaken by a public sector entity.
|If complying with the relevant self–assessable acceptable outcomes.||
|If located in the Gladstone Airport Precinct|
|Air services ||
|In all circumstances||Not applicable|
Any other use not listed in this table.
|The planning scheme|