Version 1 - Superseded Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
8.2.13 Water resource catchment
This code applies to development where the code is identified as applicable in the table of assessment for the Water resource catchment overlay code. When using this code, reference should be made to section 5.3.2 and where applicable, section 5.3.3 located in Part 5.
- The purpose of the Water resource catchment overlay code is to ensure that development does not, individually or cumulatively, adversely impact on the quality or quantity of water entering:
- The purpose of the code will be achieved through compliance with the following overall outcomes:
- Development, cumulatively or individually, maintains or improves water quality within the catchment and buffer areas.
22.214.171.124 Assessment criteria
Table 126.96.36.199.1—Self–assessable and assessable development
Note—This code will apply to self–assessable as well as assessable development.
|Performance outcomes||Acceptable outcomes|
|Reconfiguring a lot|
Development does not cause or permit pollutants, sediments or nutrients to enter a watercourse, wetland, lake, spring or aquifer within the catchment and buffer areas.
Development complies with the specific outcomes and measures contained in the Seqwater Development Guidelines: Development Guidelines for Water Quality Management in Drinking Water Catchments 2012.