Version 1 - Superseded Planning Scheme
- Citation and commencement
- Part 1 About the planning scheme
- Part 2 State planning provisions
- Part 3 Strategic framework
- Part 4 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
- Part 5 Tables of assessment
- Part 6 Zones
- Part 7 Local plans
- Part 8 Overlays
- Part 9 Development codes
- Part 10 Other plans
- Schedule 1 Definitions
- Schedule 2 Mapping
- Schedule 3 Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) mapping and tables
- Schedule 4 Notations required under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009
- Schedule 5 Land designated for community infrastructure
- Schedule 6 Planning scheme policies
4.2.3 Infrastructure area
22.214.171.124 Priority infrastructure area
The Priority Infrastructure Area (PIA) identifies the area prioritised for the provision of trunk infrastructure to service the existing and assumed future urban development up to 2031.
The Priority Infrastructure Area is identified in Schedule SC3—Local government infrastructure plan maps.
126.96.36.199 Defined service area
Council has identified the area(s) within which it ultimately intends to provide retail water and sewerage services (as defined under the Water Act). These service areas identify where Council will ultimately deliver its nominated retail service standards to customers and includes areas which are not anticipated as developing within the LGIP timeframe. It does not have any relevance to the planning decisions (including consideration of trunk infrastructure) made under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009.